Thursday, May 29, 2008

things
I was tagged by Carol http://uncontrollablecuriosity.blogspot.com/ The topic is to share six unimportant things about myself and then to tag six other people to do the same thing.Here are the rules:1. Link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post these rules on your blog.3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry.

1. My feet grow with pregnancy from a size 8 to a size 10 and only shrink back once I have lost all the weight.

2. I'm really BAD at baking

3. I'm very competitive

4. I'm a night owl and an insomniac at the best of times.

5. My favorite movie is StarWars episode 5

6. I love the smell of the lake, and the sounds of the seagulls

I will tag

Tammy
Twila
Dani
Tanya
Collene
Meagan

6 comments:

Hope Walls said...

I have size 10 feet normally. If you bought lots of really cute shoes, I'll email you my address... lol

I'm going with boy.

The Gilbert Family said...

Hmmm
Interesting....
looks like YOU need to do some updating too!!! heehee

Hope Walls said...

Any news to sahre?!?!?

Carol Kerfoot said...

I've been missing but where are you????

Christine/ArmyBrat said...

Hello...anyone in here? LOL

You have a LOT of updating to do missy! LOL Like you don't have so much on your plate already, eh? LOL

I'm one to talk...I only JUST updated after a couple of months. Plus, I stalk you on motherhood! LOL

The Gilbert Family said...

Helloooooooooooooooooo

You need to blog about your newest bundle!!!
xoxoxo