Friday, April 4, 2008

The Bebe Froese


I am back from my ultrasound. I think that was the best ultrasound tec I have ever had. She didn't make me change, she let me pee when she was done looking at the placenta/cervix. She talked lots with me...ahhh what a nice change.Right aways, she let me know, that there was ONE baby!!!! And none hiding!!One very cute baby, I might add.
Very active (oyi) she had a hard time getting the heartbeat, had to get me to flip on my side. A couple of times she passed over the nether regions, and I caught just a glimpse, yet really not enough to make an educated guess. I could guess at girl, but I may be dead wrong. Still I like not knowing.She said everything looked great, the baby is measuring larger then it should by a little more then a week...but gee we all knew that didn't we.
Thoughts? Guesses? Carol? LOL

4 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

I was just so darn sure of myself...

She is beautiful! What a nice clear ultrasound picture.

You must be feeling the excitement now!

Hope Walls said...

Awww - look at the little alien!

Erin said...

Thanks...I think! LOL

Meagan said...

She looks just lovely! I'm going with girl. Only a girl would put her mommy through what this little one has put you through.