Friday, March 7, 2008

Done...oh so done!



That was it, the last evening of Canskate. We were going 2 days a week, and it was getting exhausting for everyone. I think leif especially. He didn't even want to go to his last "carnival" so to speak, he was just done! But we made him! When he began this october, he couldn't even walk on the ice. He now skates backwards, forwards, can jump, turn around, stop, and skate pretty darn fast. We're so proud of him, even if he was miserable about it!

Adaira is begging to skate next year...I don't know if I can take it again!

We may skip a year, especially with a newborn and a toddler!

3 comments:

The Gilbert Family said...

Way to go Leif!!
Woohoo!! Look at you on those skates!!

Poor thing wearing a Red Wings jersey though, jeesh!! I shall send you a Canucks one! LOL

Erin said...

We'll be waiting for the mail then!!!

Hope Walls said...

Canucks? No no no. Leafs.

I can't believe you're seriously going to ahve another baby right away!